Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All very well but this time we do have an issue with moving on, we are 2/3 players light and with 4 days left of the window it’d be a huge risk to walk away from this one, only had to look at our bench yesterday to see that.
But it’s City and that’s exactly the kind of thing we do every year! When has Pep ever had a complete squad at City? There’s always issues that the board don’t resolve for him straight away and then he has to pull a rabbit out of the hat. It’s kind of our thing.

Fucking hell. What a comment. Orny will have agenda against Nunes? Why?
Last week, just before bed, I switched over to SNN and he was on with some other twat. He said we were state owned. Nothing new, I know. But the reality is, 1 He hasn't done his research (yeah, right) or 2 he knows it's a lie and wants to create a story or perpetuate a lie. He's either a serious journalist who we/I take seriously - or he's a twat - and it would seem to be the latter. The story maybe true, but he can't be trusted.
I'd be more inclined to trust him if he asked pertinent questions like ' why is a big time power broker in the middle east like Khaldoon involved in liccle city.

It gives me a warm glow knowing all these comments about Nunes character are from Bluemoon posters who were fine, upstanding, emotionally intelligent people when they were 25 and have never made a mistake in their lives. I’m glad we’re all perfect on here. It makes this judging lark so much easier.
At 25 Nunes is an adult in control of his emotions. He was quite happy to sign a good contract 12 months ago for Wolves. They don't want to sell unless we meet their valuation. Nunes going on strike to push through a move is not the right thing to do. I think his agent has encouraged strike action for his benefit of cashing in on the transfer happening.

It gives me a warm glow knowing all these comments about Nunes character are from Bluemoon posters who were fine, upstanding, emotionally intelligent people when they were 25 and have never made a mistake in their lives. I’m glad we’re all perfect on here. It makes this judging lark so much easier.
I also wonder how many of them were telling other players who we were interested in "go on strike" on this very forum ? Just pure double standards on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.