Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s City and that’s exactly the kind of thing we do every year! When has Pep ever had a complete squad at City? There’s always issues that the board don’t resolve for him straight away and then he has to pull a rabbit out of the hat. It’s kind of our thing.
I know where you’re coming from mate, but we’ve never been this light.

At 25 Nunes is an adult in control of his emotions. He was quite happy to sign a good contract 12 months ago for Wolves. They don't want to sell unless we meet their valuation. Nunes going on strike to push through a move is not the right thing to do. I think his agent has encouraged strike action for his benefit of cashing in on the transfer happening.
I don't like to see players do this either but it should be noted he never wanted to go to Wolves. This was a Mendes driven move and now that the opportunity has arrived for him to join a top club like he wanted he is desperate to leave Wolves and not waste another year of his development there.

It gives me a warm glow knowing all these comments about Nunes character are from Bluemoon posters who were fine, upstanding, emotionally intelligent people when they were 25 and have never made a mistake in their lives. I’m glad we’re all perfect on here. It makes this judging lark so much easier.
I’m in my 50s and still indulge in hindsight.

At 25 Nunes is an adult in control of his emotions. He was quite happy to sign a good contract 12 months ago for Wolves. They don't want to sell unless we meet their valuation. Nunes going on strike to push through a move is not the right thing to do. I think his agent has encouraged strike action for his benefit of cashing in on the transfer happening.
Twelve months ago they were telling their previous Manager that he would be given some money fro transfers. A lot can happen in that period and now he`s disalusioned probably because Wolves havn`t been up front. How many other players have fucked off from Wolves in the past six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.