Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the club ask him to refuse to train?

If he wants to gamble a week's wages on a potential move of a lifetime, call in sick with a headache, or do whatever he wants with his life, how is that a bad look for the club?
Would Nunes be in this position if City hadn't come calling? If he's been told we won't budge from our original amount it could put him on a panic. I'm not saying we asked him to sit out. But with the very limited amount of time to wait out a negotiation he appears to have gotten desperate. Its JMO that the way this has developed is not a good look for anyone involved. If you don't think it is that's OK too...

I'm not sure how you monetise ITK information like this. Aggregators will just pay and then repost the info for millions to get it free. The first bluemooner who reads it will repost it on here.

Good luck to him though.
That's the dilemma mate, always has been. Up until now, better off selling to a newspaper than giving it away on here.

Just thought I would try and see what the landscape is like. Increasingly sad fact of life, most people believe they are entitled to stuff for free.

Will keep trying for now, inform my decision, going forward.

Palace will be harder to deal with than Wolves, with only two days left in the window.

Or not so!:(

I know Ezé to City would be difficult. TBH I liked the player but never considered him at City until he was mentioned 10 days or so ago, but the more I look at him & think about it, the more I'd love us to get him.

He was absolutely electric last night. He's a 25 year old England International with PL experience, & I reckon Pep could work wonders with him.

He's also got the versatility Pep likes, as he can play as a left/right winger, No 10 or a No 8.

In:
Ezé - £70m
Nunes - £55m
Total: £125m

Out:
Palmer - £30m
Cancelo - £30m
Philips - £40m
Total: £100m

+/- Total = +£25m

Makes absolute sense to sell Palmer with a buyback & sell-on clause, alongside Cancelo & Philips too, as none of them seemingly have an immediate future at City.

Bring in Nunes as a CDM & Ezé to be a creative force across the midfield, & job's a guddan for this transfer window! \0/

Am I correct or incorrect (could well be the latter) that Tolmie's reasoning for no longer posting on here as he used to (complete with cryptic music vids et al) was that he was starting a new job and so wouldn't have the time ?

(only to turn up on X posting several times a day).

And now going behind a paywall.

If my recollection of this timeline is wrong, please feel free to correct me (I only flit on a few times a day), but if not it seems a bit, erm, fishy.

My posting has fallen through and still has no start date. Waiting for another school, so just hitting the remainder of this window hard and seeing what comes back.

Not sure why I have to explain anything, certainly pretty disappointing to read a cheap shot suggesting to any lack of integrity.

I've got bills to pay like everyone else, barring Ric!

Last edited:
That's the dilemma mate, always has been. Up until now, better off selling to a newspaper than giving it away on here.

Just thought I would try and see what the landscape is like. Increasingly sad fact of life, most people believe they are entitled to stuff for free.

Will keep trying for now, inform my decision, going forward.

Is it possible promises where made when he joined them that if a CL team came in for him they would entertain selling at a certain price and now they have reneged on that?

I know Ezé to City would be difficult. TBH I liked the player but never considered him at City until he was mentioned 10 days or so ago, but the more I look at him & think about it, the more I'd love us to get him.

He was absolutely electric last night. He's a 25 year old England International with PL experience, & I reckon Pep could work wonders with him.

He's also got the versatility Pep likes, as he can play as a left/right winger, No 10 or a No 8.

In:
Ezé - £70m
Nunes - £55m

Out:
Palmer - £30m
Cancelo - £30m
Philips - £40m

+/- Total = +£25m

Makes absolute sense to sell Palmer with a buyback & sell-on clause, alongside Cancelo & Philips too, as none of them seemingly have an immediate future at City.

Bring in Nunes as a CDM & Ezé to be a creative force across the midfield, & job's a guddan for this transfer window! \0/
Is Eze on strike yet ?

In:
Ezé - £70m
Nunes - £55m

Out:
Palmer - £30m
Cancelo - £30m
Philips - £40m

+/- Total = +£25m

Palmer will get more than 45m. Same with KP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.