Media Discussion - 2023/24

You missed the best bit.

They were talking about some player Tottenham were interested in and Danny said something like…

Well he isn’t going to get a big club like City wanting him so it’ll be a good move for him. When I say big club I’m not talking about their history obviously.
Suppose he must have forgotten his part in our history because apart from getting paid handsomely he didnt contribute much towards it.

It’s just come back to me (presumably on account of the 9 pints of Marstons Pedigree that I consumed) but The Slug was indeed to be found in The Royal Oak on Bank Holiday Monday. I’d like to say he looked resplendent in his sky blue Sergio Tacchini trackie top but that would be a lie!

Yep. There's absolutely no possible way could it have been an "error".

Some sad little rag at media centre Salford will be hi-fiving all his sad little rag mates telling them what he/she's done. Akin to that scouse wannabe with his live on air "Emptyhad" "error".

Hope they get their genitals roasted by their boss.

Childish pricks!
The boss of the social media team is a United fan and that's a major part of the problem. It is a cultural problem within that team.

Last edited:
But he needs to be at a club where the manager trusts him enough to say, play him for 60 minutes in a Champions League final.

We simply can't compete with the likes of Rotherham.
The 60mins in a CL Final coming 2 years after playing the full 90 in a CL Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.