8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

I really rate Declan Rice but is he actually a better player than Mateo Kovacic? £105m v £25m, steal of the window. To think that chelsea spent over £100m each on Fernandez and Caicedo when they had Kova is madness

I really rate Declan Rice but is he actually a better player than Mateo Kovacic? £105m v £25m, steal of the window. To think that chelsea spent over £100m each on Fernandez and Caicedo when they had Kova is madness

Not at all, the only thing Rice has over him is that he's younger

Kovacic is a much better footballer

What a fucking player

Knew he'd fit in here, but never this quick and never THIS seemless

Different player to Gundogan but we've replaced a world class players rin Gundo with another

Absolute steal at £25mil
29.1m

But your comment still stands.

From the evidence of the first few games of the season you'd think Kovacic cost £105 million and Rice £25 million

I wasn’t a fan of this transfer but I’m happy to be wrong. Fantastic footballer who fits perfectly into our style.

Completely. Was ineffective first when pushed in the gundogan slot but flourished in The second when dropped back. Plays so much better when he has pitch ahead of him.

Buy of the season so far.
Gundo wasn't a goalscorer before he came to City. Four goals from 48 starts at Dortmund and it was Pep who brought the best out of him. Who says Pep won't do the same for Kovacic?

I’ve not seen ever single minute of him playing for us but in all time I have I don’t see think he’s given the ball away yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.