United Thread - 2023/24

2c78820110aa97e8fc5ce95ca8753f47.jpg

#GLAZERS IN
You’ve spelt GLAREZS wrong!

;-)

It is strange how the media seem determined to build Rice up. I have seen every televised Arsenal match this season and think we dodged a bullet. Rice has been very poor and Arsenal have been vulnerable through the centre of their midfield. Rice does not seem to be a leader on the pitch. Not saying Rice is a bad player but I think West Ham got a better deal with James Ward Prowse. Rice may well improve with time but at present he looks very ordinary. Of ourse we have been totally spoiled at City with Fernandihno and now Rodri so perhaps I am being picky.
Just like Carrick....Emperors new clothes for me! Lots of sideways and backward passing racks up the passing and possession stats!

Last edited:
Hopefully this gives Andy Tate and Howson and idea. We could club together to buy them a microphone. Can you imagine Fernandes taking this?

The French are bonkers.

I cant believe the players stood their and took that, id start that prick at centre back next game and 10 of his mates and see how they fared

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.