United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both his former clubs. I remember a few years ago Berbatov tipped both his former clubs, the rags & spurs to finish 1st & 2nd when there was no logical reason to back it up. They'd both had shit seasons the season before & their transfer dealings prior to the new season didn't suggest they were going to do any better. It's beyond embarrassing when ex players big up former clubs when there is no foundation behind it. Obviously letting heart over rule head.
The capacity for these fly by night ignoramus and imbeciles to publicly embarrass themselves, is a thing of beauty cos the out of town sofa sky boy sheep swallow it like Melissa I'm Ready swallows cock.

When you mentally picture the cunts who appear on tv to shoot shit on behalf of this shower of tossers, miscreants and fucking ugly bastards it will make you soooo happy.

Not a fucking braincell or clue twixt em all !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall Martial being hyped as the next Terry Henry when they signed him...
There was even a clause in the deal which stipulated the Rags would have to pay an add on if Martial won the Ballon D'or.
I needn't think the debt ridden wankers will have to worry about coughing up for that anytime soon.

I fully expect them keep him.

They always do the exact opposite of the right thing to do.

They kicked families out of their own homes and didn't care less about them after Munich. They are capable of anything.

The scummiest cunts you'll ever witness.

Bastards.
plus - they can't afford to let a player, who was their future, go. They'll keep him or get him to sign a contract with a release clause

No reason why Greenwood cant come back. Why does he get the bin when there are bigger villains living it up without having to answer for their crimes?

There are owners of PL clubs who prosecute homosexuals like its a sport.

Cant pick and choose your moments of morality, you either accept football accommodates dodgy people, or your a hypocrite.
"You're" you thick Cockney ****

No reason why Greenwood cant come back. Why does he get the bin when there are bigger villains living it up without having to answer for their crimes?

There are owners of PL clubs who prosecute homosexuals like its a sport.

Cant pick and choose your moments of morality, you either accept football accommodates dodgy people, or your a hypocrite.
If you consider hitting women as 'low morality' then I feel for any woman you're involved with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.