Time for the CFG to get teams in Ireland and Scotland.

Joking aside HMFC would be a good fit
Pretty much capacity every home game and a waiting list for season tickets.
Even Maroon strips is common!!

What about buying one in Wales? Our owners would be polythene, good spend whatever we want. Oh hang on our owners aren’t fucking yanks

Aberdeen would be good.

But! I don't think their fans would be too happy about it, especially the Ultras. And to be honest, I don't think Aberdeen, even under our ownership, would make a huge impact on the Glasgow domination of the Scottish Farmers League. What crowds are they getting? And what is their revenue?
I'm sure the fans would be happy if it brought a challenge to the title, its a broken league, the last team outsode the ugly sisters to win the league was Aberdeen in 1984–85. I'm sure they wouldn't take kindly though to being switched to play in Blue but Aberdeen City has a nice ring to it and badge is already circular. There is a restricted attendance of 20,000 due to safety reasons but would get 40,000 if stadium was upgraded and challenging for title

They are producing some top, top talents now, Evan Ferguson for example... Would be able to keep young players on loan close, and playing a decent standard of football.

The SPL is crying out for a 3rd team, and the LOI could do with some investment too.

Other than Ferguson Ireland haven’t been producing top players for a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.