Time for the CFG to get teams in Ireland and Scotland.

Surely it would have to be Dundee Utd aka "THE ARABS", one of the few clubs that could possibly challenge the old firm.

100% right on this . I run a business in NI in Co Derry . There are some great youth talents here . Guy who works for me has a great 16 yr old who is on the books of Linfield . He’s been scouted by Brighton and Newcastle. Here it hurling or Football .

For some reason I always used to look out for the Queen of the South results when the Scottish full-time scores where read out on BBC TV, when I was young. I think it was because I liked the name of the football club. I'll will go and see them play at home one day.

Palmerston Park

1693944794108.jpeg

Getting back to opportunity to develop Irish talent at City I believe Mark Todd is a scout for you . Mark is a Belfast boy who played for us ( SUFC ) and knows his way around the game here in NI . Interestingly though talking to someone whose boy is being scouted he was reluctant to approach City as he thought his chance would be restricted due to the size of city’s academy ?

For some reason I always used to look out for the Queen of the South results when the Scottish full-time scores where read out on BBC TV, when I was young. I think it was because I liked the name of the football club. I'll will go and see them play at home one day.

Palmerston Park

View attachment 92656

The only team in the bible.

Palmerston Park

View attachment 92656
I've seen them play,but only away.
One of my best mates at Uni was a fan and his parents season ticket holders.
When they came to stay they were playing so we went and watched them play Meadowbank .

After my experience at a pre season friendly at Tolka Park against Celtic, the best thing City can do with the ROI is stay the hell out of it. This us from someone who had an Irish mum and a huge extended family over there.

After my experience at a pre season friendly at Tolka Park against Celtic, the best thing City can do with the ROI is stay the hell out of it. This us from someone who had an Irish mum and a huge extended family over there.
I wasn't there but i know they behaved like savages and i despise that club but although 90% of the population follow those in red at either end of the east lancs and the media are always having a pop at us the small number of blues over there are fantastic, loyal supporters who really are up against it and deserve a medal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.