Loudest noise at a City match

A bit of a different one to the usuals here, the noise for the first Dzeko goal the night we beat Villa 4-0 in that night game right before the end of the season in 2014 the fact we'd reached the 65th minute or so without scoring made the outpouring of emotion great, same with Kompany against Leicester

The equalizer in 99, proper out-of-body experience for me!
I was hugging, giving (& receiving!!) man-kisses to my bestie for ages and looked up to see the heaving mess that had become our end and there was ........... my bestie and his family, some 15-20 rows back!!
Apparently, i was subsequently told that i set off like a whirling banshee when PD's shot hit the back of the net and flung myself into some random chap just before the pitch (thank gawd!) and celebrated for what seemed like 10 minutes (thinking that it was my bestie who had, like me, gone through thin and thin with City) !
Whomever you are, fellow blue, thanks for putting up and indeed joining in, with my greatest ever celebration with my beloved club ........ and there's been quite a few!
I emigrated to the US in 2000, so have not seen (live) our successes since and having served my penance since 1967 when i first started attending Maine Road, i feel somewhat cheated. Almost like that very plain dull girl you dated and ending up dumping back in high school........... who then went on to become an absolute stunner :-(

Gundogan's winner against Villa in the 3-2. Probably because everyone felt it was coming already after Rodri scored, and then we saw it coming as soon as Kevin played it across the ground. So when Gundogan tapped in it was like 55,000 people hit the crest of a wave together. Had to actually cover my ears and calm down so I could take it all in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.