Loudest noise at a City match

Istanbul was so other worldly for me that I can honestly not remember hearing a noise. Full out of body experience.

Very distinctly remember the three very different noises on the Villa game.

Wasn't in the stadium for Aguero(oooo) but the Brighton pub full of blues I was in made such a noise that I think a dozen people in the surrounding area must have spat out their museli.

The third against Villa
Gundos cup final opener... once it sunk in what had happened
That would be the longest, sustained noise easily, the place just crackled & exploded when we took the lead, before the nerves kicked in

Charlton 5-1 for me.
Also When Law scored the backheel there was a slow chant of City, City… that reverberated round the ground and made my spine tingle.

I'm so involved in the moment, celebrating like a lunatic and falling all over the poor fucker in front that I don't really take in noise levels etc,but what I will say is the loudest I've ever heard us, is when after the 1st/2nd goal at home to Charlton in 1985 we sang GOIN UP..GOIN UP..GOIN UP GOIN UP !! And an 11 year old Cowboy thought his ears was gonna bleed. Still get goosebumps thinking about it. The Kippax that day was a picture of beauty..and noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.