United Thread - 2023/24

It is like watching a slow motion car crash, they seem to go from one disaster to another which is symptomatic of a very sick organisation, don't we see this when companies are going down the pan?

Everyone knows what the medicine needed complete reorganisation from the top down. long may they ignore it
It reminds me of John Lewis or M&S. Always in trouble but big enough to survive unfortunately.

It is like watching a slow motion car crash, they seem to go from one disaster to another which is symptomatic of a very sick organisation, don't we see this when companies are going down the pan?

Everyone knows what the medicine needed complete reorganisation from the top down. long may they ignore it
Death spiral, hopefully ;-))))

The Rags in work are fearing the worst tomorrow.
Wow this is against a team that has sold its best 2 players.
How far have the scum fallen?
They will be convinced DeZerbi is their savior if they lose tomorrow. Some in their fanbase are already eyeing him.

Let's be honest, if the as bloody normal corrupt PiGMOL rep hadn't wrongly given the cunts a penalty, the game was finished before any of our players had broken sweat.

A fucking travesty of a decision and a humiliating display of utter shite for their piss poor players and bucket hatted lemmings.

No amount of bravado and shitty excuses is ever going to be able to wipe that performance out of their minds..............or the records !
I watched the game back just a couple of days ago. Mainly because I didn't really appreciate the enormity of what we achieved on that sunny day in June. We were leaving for Istanbul the Wednesday after the cup final and my mind was elsewhere. It's only just starting to dawn on me what we achieved at Wembley. We beaten utd in an FA Cup final to win the league and FA Cup double and we'd totally played them off the park. The song goes that Ten Hag is clown and he proved it in his post match interview.

Agree about the refereeing especially in the first half. Although it was stupid the penalty had to be given. The foul on Akanji by Casemiro was looked at by the VAR for potential red card on Casemiro and Tierney gave them the free kick. The foul on Kev for pen was stonewall. It was up there with the potential leg breaker Ashley Young did on Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.