Premier League Games 23/24 Sept '23

Someone said Arteta was making an impression of a disabled person. Arteta wasn’t doing that. I’d the person believed that then he/she is soft as fuck and part of this culture where nobody can say or do anything without someone like that getting offended by it.
They were pretty weird facial expressions to make then. Let's put it down to Arteta just being a bellend, which I think is something we can all agree on.

If we are getting in to a wider conversation about humour, people aren't "soft as fuck" or "easily offended". Morons just haven't got the intelligence to make a joke without mocking somebody's appearance.

Sky seem quite celebratory on Newcastle's win. Was quite enjoyable, but no down beat feelings about the league being broken with distorted funding and human rights questions? Surprisingly not. ..
Sheffield fans have human rights too!

Newcastle treated them like second class footballers.

I expect tenuous links to a Saudi punishment squad to be made clear by the moral crusading media mafia.

They were pretty weird facial expressions to make then. Let's put it down to Arteta just being a bellend, which I think is something we can all agree on.

If we are getting in to a wider conversation about humour, people aren't "soft as fuck" or "easily offended". Morons just haven't got the intelligence to make a joke without mocking somebody's appearance.
Whose appearance did he mock? Wgat disability are we talking about?

None. That’s what. He was being a sarcastic twat. Nothing more.

We going to say Pep was mimicking ballet dancers when he did a 10/10 pivot at anfield?

Yeah, sorry but really you need to criticise without using the word 'moron', it has bad connotations...

Arteta always looks like he's about to start crying at any time on the touchline. I'm starting to really dislike him
Only starting?

Ever since he took the reins at the Tarquin's he's had a face like a slapped arse.

He's a proper annoying **** these days who is allowed to get away with far too much on the touchline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.