Dispatches/Sunday Times investigation: Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault

That’s the thing I do have some knowledge of Brand’s behaviour (I’d call it secondhand knowledge) and I’m not being sensationalist but equally I’m not going to “put up” either because it’s not my place to verbalise what I know as it’s up to the victims to speak out should they wish.

If you only want to deal in facts and I assume by that you mean convictions in a court of law - I appreciate your point that rumours and allegations can be exaggerated in the court of public opinion and era of social media - then I’d like to point out less than 2% of rape cases result in a prosecution. Facts are not easy to ascertain when it comes to sexual assaults and rape.

Another poster called brand an animal. That was his opinion and he’s entitled to it. Just as a you are entitled to challenge it. But if more stories about brand come out that I have heard of over the years I can guarantee you you’ll start to change your opinion on whether he’s “an animal” or not. And making a stand to defend his “rights” or what have you might make you feel foolish if you hear some of the other victims’ stories. That’s the point I was making.
I will never relinquish rights in favor of unsubstantiated forum rumors. I guess I’ll just have to live with being “foolish.”

Having seen so much destructive internet trolling that amounted to a non-story, my threshold for such stories has been raised considerably.

I will never relinquish rights in favor of unsubstantiated forum rumors. I guess I’ll just have to live with being “foolish.”

Having seen so much destructive internet trolling that amounted to a non-story, my threshold for such stories has been raised considerably.

There was a dispatches documentary and one year investigation by the times. Have you watched it? Because if you don’t want to take unsubstantiated forum rumours as evidence to sway you off your moral rights crusade maybe the sixteen year old girl who talks graphically how he pinned her down on the bed after throat fucking her and spitted into her mouth constantly until she gagged might arose some sort of concern? Or maybe she’s just the world’s best unknown actresses manipulated by the despicable media.

He's carrying on as if nothing is happening, encouraging all his six million awakening wonders to follow him on bumble or whatever its called.
He's either deluded, or confident no charges will be brought.
I reckon he thinks he can ride this out by ignoring it.

He's carrying on as if nothing is happening, encouraging all his six million awakening wonders to follow him on bumble or whatever its called.
He's either deluded, or confident no charges will be brought.
I reckon he thinks he can ride this out by ignoring it.

Rumble. Bumble is a dating site where women have to make the first move, doesn't sound like he prefers that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.