Media Discussion - 2023/24

This is exactly the type of bullshit we have to deal with in respect to the media over here. A xenophobic, conspiracy theory-filled hit piece of absolute trash

Ollie Kay once told me that his output was judged on how many clicks it got. And that was when he was at The Times. I think David Mooney and Paul and Jo Lake were also part of that conversation.

This guy doing what probably every single City fan would like to do to the media. Apparently it was at an England away game. The guy being punched was a journalist trying to pay England fans to cause trouble. The puncher was a Chelsea headhunter.

View attachment 95018
Similar thing happened in Marseille before the match with Tunisia 1998 World Cup. A journalist offered.100 quid for us to knock a few tables and chairs over in a bar. He and his photographer got knocked over.

Who the f**k writes Coronation St , that t**t Sean walked into the cafe and asked for a bacon bap!!! Mancs say barm or muffin never bap. On several other occasions customers have asked for sarnies, f** king sarnies , northerners say butties. Who researchs this shit some p***k in the home counties no doubt ! F**k all to do with City but had to unload and my missus gets sick of listening ti me..

Who the f**k writes Coronation St , that t**t Sean walked into the cafe and asked for a bacon bap!!! Mancs say barm or muffin never bap. On several other occasions customers have asked for sarnies, f** king sarnies , northerners say butties. Who researchs this shit some p***k in the home counties no doubt ! F**k all to do with City but had to unload and my missus gets sick of listening ti me..
Lol, saw that here too (unfortunately).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.