The Reckoning

I didn’t realise that weasel twat gopher was “Ugli” Ray Teret, ex of Radio Piccadilly, who went down for 25 years after being convicted of several rapes whilst being Saville’s chauffeur. He died in prison in 2021.

I didn’t realise that weasel twat gopher was “Ugli” Ray Teret, ex of Radio Piccadilly, who went down for 25 years after being convicted of several rapes whilst being Saville’s chauffeur. He died in prison in 2021.

I'd hazard a guess he had more than him working for him. He was protected by people at the the very top level. The chief investigating officer looking into him was told to drop the case using those very words. "This has come from the very top level, there's nothing I can do about it."

Feel so sorry for the victims it is with them all their lives, I was sexually abused once when I was 9 by some guy in a park in Middleton I’m now coming up to 69 years old and there is never a day goes by when I don’t think about.

My mum lived in the flat above him in Broughton. Luckily he was scared of her dog Pepe a virtually toothless rescue chihuahua!

Laid in state with 4000 visitors , fooled a lot of people to the end. The epitome of evil.

Coogans acting is first class.

What struck me was the similarities to parts of Savile’s character and Alan Partridge. Wonder if anyone will ever ask Coogan if part of the Partridge caricature was based on Savile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.