New Ticket Points System idea

These threads always go the same way.

People wanting ticket allocation methods changed to benefit them/their friends and family.

All was ok while they could get tickets and people on lower points were locked out but now they are locked out it must be unfair.

I’m not in that group but we should give more tickets to 18-25.

Nobody has a right to go to every single game.

These threads always go the same way.

People wanting ticket allocation methods changed to benefit them/their friends and family.

All was ok while they could get tickets and people on lower points were locked out but now they are locked out it must be unfair.

I’m not in that group but we should give more tickets to 18-25.

Nobody has a right to go to every single game.

they do if they have earnt it

F572C5AA-EF7C-4C78-A9CC-7F3C4311A606.jpeg
Just seen this on Twitter and Thought it was interesting. The scum have a ‘loyalty pot’ as part of their ballot with an 81% success rate and then a standard pot with 21%. I hope we never go down the ballot route but surely they’d have to do something similar maybe over 25k going in to a loyalty pot or something. Also interesting how they post exact numbers and we get fuck all

I know people over 30k and all of them went superbia when it was first introduced and got an additional 2k points. I’d say without superbia you’d probably looking at about 29k if you did every single game since they were introduced and went platinum
Your wrong,I have never been on superbia and I have 2000 more points than that

Fair enough mate. Just going off the people I know that are over 30k. Good going that

I have 31000 points, was offered platinum, never took it, wish I had has it is like an open door for extra tickets
I've had platinum from its inception and have missed roughly 20 games since the scheme was first launched and have 31000 points.
Without platinum you would have no where near that amount of points.

I've had platinum from its inception and have missed roughly 20 games since the scheme was first launched and have 31000 points.
Without platinum you would have no where near that amount of points.
I think he means offered superbia mate instead of platinum, he’s right in terms of being able to get extra tickets with superbia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.