Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

It's the new City Square, pints in the ground are well under a fiver so it won't double in 2 years.
It's over a fiver in the ground this season even with season card discount. Worth it in my opinion as you would pay more than that in town for an Asahi.

I think it will be pushing a tenner inside the new arena (think it was £8.50 for a Moretti at the AO earlier this year).

The new city square will cater for the arena crowd too so could imagine it being priced somewhere in between inside the ground and inside the new arena.

It's over a fiver in the ground this season even with season card discount. Worth it in my opinion as you would pay more than that in town for an Asahi.

I think it will be pushing a tenner inside the new arena (think it was £8.50 for a Moretti at the AO earlier this year).

The new city square will cater for the arena crowd too so could imagine it being priced somewhere in between inside the ground and inside the new arena.
I agree the arena will be top price but the new City Square will be around £6 a pint, trust me ;)

View attachment 96339
Everton South Stand looks steep

Thread here for other stadiums:

Probably no point posting it to both the campus and expansion thread. Obviously if there’s a link to City can be good to post here as well.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.