Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Predictable, if not savvy, filling the new arena via Mancunian singers and bands.

Liam Gallagher just announced. Hav it!!

just short of 90 notes for a standing ticket, and almost £110 for the lowest tier. Even the horrible side of stage tickets on the top tier are £56 with central top tier £86. The promotors smell an opportunity with this arena that's for sure. Dreading the price of a pint in there. Never mind the walk back to town.

just short of 90 notes for a standing ticket, and almost £110 for the lowest tier. Even the horrible side of stage tickets on the top tier are £56 with central top tier £86. The promotors smell an opportunity with this arena that's for sure. Dreading the price of a pint in there. Never mind the walk back to town.
Me and my WhatsApp Music chat mates sacked off bothering at those prices.

I nearly asked to be a guest on

IMG_4629.jpeg

Me and my WhatsApp Music chat mates sacked off bothering at those prices.

I nearly asked to be a guest on

View attachment 96153
Got through with my Co-op Membership and the £89 tickets were level 3 looking in his right ear. Shit tickets and stupid price, I tweeted LG and told him that him and his team are taking the piss... Not got a reply this time

Don't go then you misery !!!

Got through with my Co-op Membership and the £89 tickets were level 3 looking in his right ear. Shit tickets and stupid price, I tweeted LG and told him that him and his team are taking the piss... Not got a reply this time
How do you know there shit tickets, it's not even open yet you clown

Funnily enough I was talking about this at the weekend as I was gouged for £12 for a Guinness at a pub near the NFL.

I know people are getting excited at the ablity to drink outside the new Arena before our games, especially with the demise of City Sq, but when it's £9-£10 a pint, I think the excitement will soon be replaced by annoyance.

Funnily enough I was talking about this at the weekend as I was gouged for £12 for a Guinness at a pub near the NFL.

I know people are getting excited at the ablity to drink outside the new Arena before our games, especially with the demise of City Sq, but when it's £9-£10 a pint, I think the excitement will soon be replaced by annoyance.
There and back to the Etihad using my OAP pass on the Metrolink, no programme no drink and just for £370 for the season. i am quids in which I spend on my holidays.

No chance it will be £9/10 a pint

How do you know there shit tickets, it's not even open yet you clown
Because I saw the seating plan, I saw the block number, I saw the seat number and I saw where the stage is. The stage wasn't in the round so the tickets were sideways on to the stage and generally in line with the front line of the stage. It'd be like having a seat on the dead ball line. So I'd be looking at his right ear.

I'll get to see the arena and hear the quality of the sound when I watch The Lathums. But the £89 seats offered on the pre-sale were shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.