Media Discussion - 2023/24

Bbc sports main headline Barca are 2-0 up do you think the Spanish equivalent will lead with City’s game

May I quote the red scousers slightly here,if that article was on them they’d be bombarding the prick and the mail through social media constantly and non stop,unfortunately we,myself included ( although I don’t have Twitter or facebook) don’t do anything about articles like this and it’s left to a small number of fans to take the fight to them ..
Absolutely spot on! They wouldn’t dare write an article like that about the dippers

Newcastle buying Tonali for 52m, he plays 8 games, now copping a 10 month ban for being a gambling addict.

#Shrewd
Maybe they bought him as a tipster? might make em a few bob down at the bookies.

Seriously, hes just using the negativity thats aimed at us constantly to make his own clubs project appear more valid.

We are the constant yardstick for negativity, but its all they have now, we won on the pitch already.

In time we wll be the constant yardstick to judge success,just look at the records.

After we win against the 115 their namecalling will appear even more desperate than it does now.(if thats possible).

Bbc sports main headline Barca are 2-0 up do you think the Spanish equivalent will lead with City’s game
It is 7.30pm and, given that the 'Match Thread' is (unusually) a tad confusing regarding tonight's team, I went on to the BBC's footy page to get confirmation of who's in the starting XI for us at Young Boys.

Barca-Shaktar leads the page, followed by a preview of Celtic at Atleti. Then there's news of Rooney's first home game as Birmingham (oh joy!) and confirmation that some goomer named Gakpo will be fit for Liverpool's tie in the Thursday Night Selling Platers' Cup. Newcastle are there. And so on and so on..

On City? There is nothing. Zilch. Rien. Niente. Nada. At all. Not even the starting team hidden among the other reports.

I don't expect or want the media to blow smoke up our jaxies like they've always done with the Red Filths at either end of the East Lancs and the North London Red Filth.

But I do expect at least some coverage and information about our latest qualifying game in the biggest club football competition on the planet of which, by the way, we are the current champions and title holders, to be included in the general football page of our national broadcaster.

The lack of respect is appalling. And people still say (less regularly though, thankfully) that there is no agenda against City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.