Thank you to our away fans

CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor

Team supported
Manchester City
Mods please do NOT merge, this is my 1000th post on the board, and one that I felt warranted a post of its own, after another systematic smear campaign by the usual media outlets, in the week leading up to the derby. Whereby, once again, our fanbase have been collectively targeted.

It is a deflection technique used by the cartel, in a bid to take the spotlight off their petulant dressing room and board that are both in disarray. A club rotten to the core. The obvious examples within their current crop, namely, that Antony creature who will soon be behind bars. None of us forget Ferguson, Giggs, Keane, Neville, Rooney, Cantona, Ferdinand, Beckham, Evra, the list of despicable characters goes on. Singing about stabbing City fans and ending players' careers is par for the course, and accepted by the authorities. They know what they are.

As many are aware, there have been widespread opinions on the ticketing system and atmospheres in recent seasons. Whilst we'd all love to have been a part of the away end today, I felt those in attendance did every last one of us proud. You were heard loud and proud; before, during and after the game. You are all a credit to our club and the city of Manchester.

Another footballing lesson at the Swamp. I wholeheartedly love Pep and all of the players, who continue to imprint themselves within the DNA of our club. However, we the fans, are the backbone. Thank you once again to those of you in attendance today, you were impeccable. Sky did not show you on camera until the 82nd minute, which speaks clear volumes.

They will never have what we have. City til we fucking die.

Unbelievable.

I commented on the match thread about sky not turning the mic near our fans down like usual, but maybe they did... It's just that they were so loud!

At one point the 10 more years chant was that loud and the commentary team were silent, you just knew Neville was listening and squirming. Delightful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.