Israel-Palestine Conflict

The Israeli leader and Hamas are deadly enemies — and allies in opposing a 2-state solution.

From the article, the following caption under a picture of Itamar Ben Gvir.

[A youthful Ben Gvir shows off a Cadillac hood ornament he claimed to have taken from Yitzhak Rabin's car shortly before the Israeli peacemaker was assassinated. Convicted of terrorism charges, Ben Gvir is today Israel's minister of national security.]
The irony that a convicted terrorist is in charge of removing a terrorist group and accuses anyone who opposes of supporting terrorism

Or the IDF could stop murdering folk too. Especially 3'500 children. Just a thought.

You are painful, every single post that mentions Hamas stopping killing innocent people is you replying proclaiming the IDF should do the same, we get the fucking point. They are both (Israel Government and Hamas) insufferable cunts but you are literally making the same point multiple times per day. Is there really any need?

Or the IDF could stop murdering folk too. Especially 3'500 children. Just a thought.
Don't want so much as a graze to happen to any civilians in this conflict myself. Suggestions on how the IDF get rid of an embedded Hamas who are intent on their complete annihilation as a state and the Jews as a whole?

You are painful, every single post that mentions Hamas stopping killing innocent people is you replying proclaiming the IDF should do the same, we get the fucking point. They are both (Israel Government and Hamas) insufferable cunts but you are literally making the same point multiple times per day. Is there really any need?
Because I'm replying to the same posters doing the same thing something you conveniently left out. Now kindly jog on and bore someone else.

I'll make it clear though as I've done umpteen times. Hamas murdering terriost cunts. Likewise the IDF.

Last edited:
Don't want so much as a graze to happen to any civilians in this conflict myself. Suggestions on how the IDF get rid of an embedded Hamas who are intent on their complete annihilation as a state and the Jews as a whole?

Not by indiscriminately firing rockets into Gaza is a start.

Nothing in this article or any other article you could find even suggests talk less of actually making the claim that Breitbart news

"launched a campaign to tell the world Hillary Clinton is having ritual sacrifices of babies in a pizza parlour"

in other words your above claim itself is an example of the kind of fake News you yourself object to but seem happy to promote when it's concerns a right leaning outlet.

For better or worse Breitbart is the Rights equivalent of Huffington Post. Just like Huffington Post at it's apex formed a hub where left wing people sourced their biased news, Breitbart provided a similar hub for Right wing people.

Anyway, i've derailed this thread enough .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.