How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Latest rumours are that Ratcliffe will be in place by next week so hopefully Jim’ll fix it for Ten Bob to stick around a while longer.

Keep the faith.

I didn't watch the match last night but having read the press reports its pretty clear that Ten Hag has now got his team playing a little better than prime 1970 Brazil or Barcelona under Pep but were undone by a cheating set of officials who conspired to nobble this great team.
I HOPE the United board will have the courage and foresight to persist with this visionary manager.
Amended

I don’t think any top name will go anywhere near them. They’re a career-ender of a club.

If/when baldy goes, it’ll be a case of appointing someone who would never be the choice of a top club. They’ll be looking at Rooney, or some bang average **** like that.
That's an insult to bang average cunts everywhere. Rooney is nowhere near the bang average level, and being an ultra **** doesn't elevate him above fucking shit **** status.

That's an insult to bang average cunts everywhere. Rooney is nowhere near the bang average level, and being an ultra **** doesn't elevate him above fucking shit **** status.
So we agree he’s a ****, though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.