Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Shit from most the team but shitter still from pep. The way he set us up first half was horrendous, we were wide open and incredibly fortunate to be level at halftime. We really couldn't have complained if we were 2/3 down.

Made some much needed adjustments second half, bwttwr for it, we get infront then as the game is getting a bit more open for us and Doku is coming into the game more and starts to look like scoring or creating everytime he gets it, he takes him off and all the threat of us making it 4-2 and killing them off goes away. Really shit decision from pep, completely killed our threat and gave them back the momentum. Change wasnt needed at all but if he wanted grealish on, alvarez should have been subbed off.

All dropped points so far this season have been down to pep setting us up poorly.

Regardless of how arsenal and liverpool got on in the same fixture, a point isn't a good result, they've lost to brentford, villa and forest at home already and there's a reason they're currently 10th.

Judging the game by itself I think we're lucky to come away with a point from that. I think they were better, had the better chances and should have won so you take a point based on how the game went but that shouldn't have been how the game went.

arsenal and the dippers gaining ground on us makes it a crap weekend. 2 absolute must win games now up next as we host the dippers and spurs. Going to have to find a level we have barely reached this season if at all to take 6 points from those.

I don't remember Sterling EVER having a good game against Liverpool, but he turned into fucking Ronaldinho against us and celebrates? Maybe im wrong but i kind of remember him not celebrating against Liverpool? Anyway, we should have controlled the ball better and not allowed for what always happens with Poch teams, transitions. I think that's where we missed Stones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.