PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They claim to be from a different land to the rest of England so possibly from a different time zone too.
Their football is from a different time zone it's so ancient:
The land that time forgot

The EFC ruling revealed how pro-active Richard "Dicky" Masters was in demanding the 12 point sanction, so it's clear his public face of impartiality and objectivity is pure deception. You have to hand it to him, when he walked onto the pitch at the Etihad to hand over the PL trophy last May he showed some brass neck.

The PL board is a curious bunch, take a peek here :-

The chair Alison Brittain who was appointed on 03/01/2033 has confirmed in a number of articles in the public domain she is in fact a "life long" supporter of the Rags. So there is no possibility of a conflict of interests, its probably just a coincidence that she was appointed a few weeks before the PL charges were announced.

Here's Ally talking about her love for the Trafford Devils:-

Back to Dicky. In the summer we all saw the YouTube attack video (currently 1.4M views) on City and wondered who paid for the production. The listed production company does not exist "© Surise Limited MMXXIII". It included an appearance of the professional City
hater Nicky Harris who makes a living by producing a continual stream of hatred and abuse aimed at MCFC i.e. the club, its owners, its supporters and the community in which the club is based East Manchester.

I did hear some rumors that it was a company in the British Virgin Islands who produced the YT attack video on City. Now one of Dicky's previous roles was a director of a company called "Likeaballs" who happened to be registered in the British Virgin Islands.

It states on Companies House that the Objects of the Company was :-

"Production of animated films and associated products"

Some people have been putting two and two together and maybe getting five, personally I do not believe for one minute Dicky had anything to do with the production of the anti
city video that appeared on YT in the summer, it must just be a coincidence, a bit of a curiosity.

Looking at the directors of Likeaballs, apart from Dicky, they all seem to be based In Jersey presumably for "Tax efficiency", whatever. However there are a number of connections to Blackburn Rovers previous owner Jack Walker, eg directors of Walker aviation and a direct link to BRFC.

There is a UK listing for Likeaballs, and its Walker Park, Walker Road Blackburn.

What the hell are Likeaballs all about ?. When I get the time I shall do some research, If for some reason i go missing Ive left my season ticket to a family member.

Last edited:
All this City won’t be relegated is absolute bollocks.

The Premier League have backed themselves into a huge corner where they have left no alternative.

Nobody will bat an eyelid if City and Chelsea go down - I would say almost all non City and Chelsea fans want them relegated - especially the media.

The PL will then be shared amongst LFC Utd and Arsenal just like it was always supposed to.

There is no ‘Super League Gun’ though. Do you not remember what happened when that was tried previously ?

The PL know the public and the Government won’t stand for a Super League so won’t be losing any sleep over it.

Prophet of Bollocks more like.

All this City won’t be relegated is absolute bollocks.

The Premier League have backed themselves into a huge corner where they have left no alternative.

Nobody will bat an eyelid if City and Chelsea go down - I would say almost all non City and Chelsea fans want them relegated - especially the media.

The PL will then be shared amongst LFC Utd and Arsenal just like it was always supposed to.

There is no ‘Super League Gun’ though. Do you not remember what happened when that was tried previously ?

The PL know the public and the Government won’t stand for a Super League so won’t be losing any sleep over it.
Someone is massively confused...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.