Its over fucking whelmed now - been there all day to witness with my own eyes
When the politicians go to "see for themselves" what it is like at the new/re-painted hospital, the staff are all lined up in nice neat rows with clean uniforms, everything's ship-shape and tidy.
They should let them see what it's really like on a day-to-day basis - trolley-bound patients in the corridors, queued ambulances, packed A&E, equipment broken, hardly any staff, etc.

When the politicians go to "see for themselves" what it is like at the new/re-painted hospital, the staff are all lined up in nice neat rows with clean uniforms, everything's ship-shape and tidy.
They should let them see what it's really like on a day-to-day basis - trolley-bound patients in the corridors, queued ambulances, packed A&E, equipment broken, hardly any staff, etc.
It's always been the same, when I worked in the Civil Service it was tidy this, tidy that, don't say anything etc.

I used to take 1/2 a days leave for every bodies sake.

I think too many people bought into the "bumbling idiot is an act" narrative and thought it meant he was clever.

Turns out, it was an act to cover up the fact that he wasn't particularly clever!
he only had to fool the small percentage that wins elections, the floaters that get all their political perceptions from the far right msm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.