Dublin stabbings / violence

If that's true and a bloke who should have been deported is then arrested with a knife then released back into the community, then the government will have some questions to answer.

The BBC have confirmed the man thought to be the attacker is in fact an Irish citizen who has lived in the country for over 20 years.

How has communication reached a point where people are getting their news from random people’s Facebook posts that are a screenshot of another post that are a screenshot of a text message.

It’s like a game of technological Chinese whispers.
I must admit I preferred the story about making a big lasagne in Wembley stadium when that went viral

evolution is a very strict mistress that makes mugs out of humans repeatedly.

It is by no means a stretch to suggest that the far right were involved.

It's a common tactic of far right groups, (who often have no ambition to enter electoral politics) to leaflet areas where asylum seekers have moved in or create a rumour mill that asylum seekers are nonces or responsible for a rise in crime more generally, increased demand for services etc.

The neighbouring town to me had a holiday Inn contracted by the home office to house migrants and patriotic alternative then leafleted the locals.

There is a thread on here about what happened in Merseyside.

We know this has also been happening in Ireland before the stabbings and rioting because it's been reported by mainstream press only a few months back.

Anybody arguing that it has nothing to do with the far right is either naive or sympathetic to the far right.

It is by no means a stretch to suggest that the far right were involved.

It's not a stretch, it's confirmed.

No one is denying the far right were involved except in this thread. Known far right groups flooded social media with calls to protest the crime scene based on the lie that it was an illegal immigrant who the police had arrested and let go. That's how the riot started.

It's not a stretch, it's confirmed.

No one is denying the far right were involved except in this thread. Known far right groups flooded social media with calls to protest the crime scene based on the lie that it was an illegal immigrant who the police had arrested and let go. That's how the riot started.

Like Goulding here? I mean does he know the ROI is not part of Britain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.