Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know most disagree with me but Doku so frustrating. He beats his man almost every time but final ball or pass a bit lacking for me. Causes no end of trouble when he goes to the line but when he cuts inside he gets swamped out.
He produced our best 2 chances in the 2H+ a ton of dangerous fouls. It's not his fault Haaland and Alvarez didn't score the chances he produced.

I guess we take the point but our desperately thin squad is really starting to cause problems. Pep just didn’t trust we had anyone on the bench to bring on. I would have thought Rico could have got a run.

I thought Doku was our best, even though many on the match thread would seemingly disagree.

Disappointing result. We had a load of good positions but decision making around the box was really poor. Doku is great outlet but he didn’t deliver enough from some really good positions.

I thought we struggled to get Foden, Alvarez and Haaland into the game. We seemed asleep for their equaliser but it was a very good finish to be fair.

Definitely 2 points dropped.

Like the Chelsea game, feels dissapointing having lead.
Think we need Stones and DeB back as soon as possible, DeB in paticular, then we will be a different team. They turn a good centre midfield into a world class one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.