United Thread - 2023/24

The rags recruited their current manager on the basis of his Ajax team looking good in the quarters and semi-finals of a Chumps league campaign, to then getting knocked out by Tottering Hot-turds.

Then a year later Ten Rags saying he can't coach or make them play in the Ajax style.
tu3xhUI.gif
I still can't get over that comment by Tent Peg. He intended to come to United and use an entirely different style of play than he previously used in his career? Or did he intend to use that style of play, but the combination of him and the United brass screwing up recruitment lead him down the road where he can't. I mean you just don't hear managers saying stuff like that.

He probably should have brought somebody from the Ajax recruitment side with him to United.

Last edited:
I still can't get over that comment by Tent Peg. He intended to come to United and use an entirely different style of play than he previously used in his career? Or did he intend to use that style of play, but the combination of him and the United brass screwing him recruitment lead him down the road where he can't. I mean you just don't hear managers saying stuff like that.

He probably should have brought somebody from the Ajax recruitment side with him to United.

How they screw him with recruitment though, he's brought half the Ajax team with him! Casemiro, Onana, Mount, they all are failures and they are by all accounts his buys

I still can't get over that comment by Tent Peg. He intended to come to United and use an entirely different style of play than he previously used in his career? Or did he intend to use that style of play, but the combination of him and the United brass screwing him recruitment lead him down the road where he can't. I mean you just don't hear managers saying stuff like that.

They sacked wee Davey, because he dared to suggest they should aspire to be like City.

Now their managers aspire to be like Wee Davey.

Brings a tear to the eye

How they screw him with recruitment though, he's brought half the Ajax team with him! Casemiro, Onana, Mount, they all are failures and they are by all accounts his buys
I just meant it was a team effort of failure. He was working with the recruitment staff to find the right people and they all blew it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.