Premier League TV rights 2025/26 - 2028/29

What, with Neville and Spit boy? You are definitely a wind up merchant mate

I don’t listen to pre match/half time pundits. In play commentary don’t mind either, don’t really pay attention. I just know if Hammers playing on TV I’d rather watch Sky Coverage. BT I find bland, same for terrestrial , Amazon is behind on real time. Not sure why that’s a wind up opinion.

What coverage do you prefer?

The BBC are highlighting the news with a graphic of Liverpool players celebrating a Dipper goal. Wonder why they've chosen that photo?
I blame Rolf Harris and all them other lefties that rule the place. Never paying for a licence free.
All the programs are rubbish. And the sports and strictly departments are full of scouse supporters.
Defund Salford Keys.

I don’t listen to pre match/half time pundits. In play commentary don’t mind either, don’t really pay attention. I just know if Hammers playing on TV I’d rather watch Sky Coverage. BT I find bland, same for terrestrial , Amazon is behind on real time. Not sure why that’s a wind up opinion.

As a serious point I do think all the broadcasters need to offer a crowd noise only function.

I'm genuinely disappointed that Sky's hegemony is once again unchallenged. They have the best production standards (cameras, sound, etc), but they have pundits who think that they are God and see themselves as all things gospel on the game in this country. They have tried to airbrush the game of it's pre-1992 history and seek to uphold and promote certain narratives. Their business model is so dated - it's a 20th century model operating in the third decade of the 21st century. They should be put out to grass but their 'special relationship' with the PL counts for something. The extra games will invariably lead to a hike in subscription fees.

The PL could launch a worldwide streaming app with exclusive rights for a nominal cost and no distinction between domestic and international rights. Instead we have the ludicrous situation of the domestic fan being ripped off left, right and centre, all whilst having to abide by the 3pm Saturday blackout.

As a serious point I do think all the broadcasters need to offer a crowd noise only function.

Does feel weird without commentary. Most games I watch in pub so don’t really make out what they’re saying anyway. Just feel Sky games are the best coverage to watch out of them all. Not sure why that’s a WUM opinion.

I prefer one that is unbiased instead of Neville spouting his opinion on what the rags should be doing and slagging off the owners and spit boy squealing like a dolphin when the dippers score

I'm genuinely disappointed that Sky's hegemony is once again unchallenged. They have the best production standards (cameras, sound, etc), but they have pundits who think that they are God and see themselves as all things gospel on the game in this country. They have tried to airbrush the game of it's pre-1992 history and seek to uphold and promote certain narratives. Their business model is so dated - it's a 20th century model operating in the third decade of the 21st century. They should be put out to grass but their 'special relationship' with the PL counts for something. The extra games will invariably lead to a hike in subscription fees.

The PL could launch a worldwide streaming app with exclusive rights for a nominal cost and no distinction between domestic and international rights. Instead we have the ludicrous situation of the domestic fan being ripped off left, right and centre, all whilst having to abide by the 3pm Saturday blackout.
masters would be incharge of narrative is only draw back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.