Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

That was much better and we appeared to have regained some balance in the team and control of the game.

Kovacic and Rodri have started 6 games together and we've won each one. We also beat Burnley where Kovacic was introduced from the bench in the first half.

This has to be the first choice system going forward.

Total bs on the first half mainly due to result and not how we played (which I thought we played very well)

We pressed on and got the result that we rightly deserved. Luton deserved freck all with their tactics and football. They love a good round of fouling our players

Also referee was shocking as well

If they had got the punishment they deserved for foul play they would have finished the game with 9 men and got a right pummelling. I wish people would stop praising players for kicking the shit out of players that are better than them. It's not the 1980's anymore
FFS it is for them, how the hell do they compete against huge teams?

shorts memories

If they had got the punishment they deserved for foul play they would have finished the game with 9 men and got a right pummelling. I wish people would stop praising players for kicking the shit out of players that are better than them. It's not the 1980's anymore
Well said mate, fuckin clogging shit house cunts they are and their 12th man played a blinder for em too..!

I thought Kovacic helped Rodri alot today, kept the ball moving and dug in when he had to, far better, looked like the player from early season

Against Luton yes, but not the previous few games. But yes, my first post is too harsh now thinking of it. He hasn't been back to early season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.