Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

What an absolute pleasure to be in a packed away end, with very few tourists, and some great singing. I stood next to a lovely old couple (maybe in their early 70s) who sang their hearts out, as we reminisced about visiting the ground decades ago. A good mix of us FOCs and the normal coked-up kids, but even they seemed to behave. Shame that it takes a tiny allocation to bring back a fun and loud away day...
My son said the same, he reckoned he knew nearly everybody who was there.

What an absolute pleasure to be in a packed away end, with very few tourists, and some great singing. I stood next to a lovely old couple (maybe in their early 70s) who sang their hearts out, as we reminisced about visiting the ground decades ago. A good mix of us FOCs and the normal coked-up kids, but even they seemed to behave. Shame that it takes a tiny allocation to bring back a fun and loud away day...
Not many coked up kids.. in fact didn’t see any. All FOC’s with approx 30k points

The tackle on Phil didn’t even warrant a booking
Huh?!

I guess you could argue that it's not a red, but it was a yellow 100 times out of 100 for me. Wildly wreckless. Phil is very lucky to not be seriously injured there.

Even had Luton fans in with us cheering their goal in our end- that was the kick off at the back of block G.

2 amrican boys - "we cod ove gone to any Maain Ciddy match we waaanned, but we picked Ciddy at the Kennie for our first game" being very loud about it wanting a medal.

Fuck off back to the National League Luton. Bunch of cloggers. And Alan Smith with his ‘plucky Luton’ narrative can fuck off with them too.
Smith was dreadful today. ‘It’s going to be given… well yes Alan it should be as it’s hit Alvarez in the fucking face. And saying the ball hit Grealish’s elbow when it clearly hits his stomach

Do it for the rest of the top six too then.
Can you think of anything that has gone against the dippers except that one? How many have they benefited from? Same for United! How about Arsenal, injury time maybe? We are continually refereed differently to these, end of story and stop being a complete and utter prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.