5 academy kids in the team last night

Truly horrendous last night.
I wasn't listening last night properly before kick off but did he say we had lost our last 3 Premier games?
Then we had john stones captaining city
Then we had massive long periods of silence (probably the best bits to be fair)
Then we had the debacle of why city were not his favourites. The fact he gave was that anything can happen in a semi final!

So go on who are your favourites then? Surely if anything can happen in a semi final it can happen to anyone....or did he actually mean liverpool were his favourites as they arenhis favourite team and was actually scared to say it?
Then we got no after game interviews.

Amazing
Yes, they were talking in absolute fuckin riddles. Milan had chances and we rode our luck in the final was the jist..no mention of the shocking luck we'd had in the 5 years before that and the fact that teams always need an element of luck along the way. People only have to look at both them red bastards to understand that. Cunts!

The number of times he mentioned them last night was ridiculous
Especially the precise number of days since they last didn't field an academy player. Twat!
PS - I don't believe that stat for a second. I'm sure some on here have proved it to be an urban myth.
Sick and tired of commentary teams throwing in Rag references during our games.

Yes, they were talking in absolute fuckin riddles. Milan had chances and we rode our luck in the final was the jist..no mention of the shocking luck we'd had in the 5 years before that and the fact that teams always need an element of luck along the way. People only have to look at both them red bastards to understand that. Cunts!
It was quite amusing to see dempsey try and worm his way out of calling us favourites, if we werent his favourites to win it all he had to to say was, well i think bayern or madrid are favourites to win it and back it up and he just couldnt do it so he just kept tripping over himself while trying not to acknowledge us, his best comment being that there was 2 english sides who could beat us over 2 legs, one of those sides isnt in it anymore and the other one hasnt been in the cl in nearly a decade.

It was quite amusing to see dempsey try and worm his way out of calling us favourites, if we werent his favourites to win it all he had to to say was, well i think bayern or madrid are favourites to win it and back it up and he just couldnt do it so he just kept tripping over himself while trying not to acknowledge us, his best comment being that there was 2 english sides who could beat us over 2 legs, one of those sides isnt in it anymore and the other one hasnt been in the cl in nearly a decade.
Yep! Spot on. It's almost as if he thinks he'll turn into dust if he says anything to big us up. Mind you, a pile of dust could do a better job than him.

Lets look at the Rags champions league trophies.
  • Benfica - Eusebio clean through shoots straight at Stepney, game went to extra time.
  • Bayern - The Germans coasting to victory make substitutes because of an upcoming vtal league match -idiots.
  • Chelsea - John Terry slips whilst taking his penalty.
One win on penalties, one win in extra time, one win in injury time. All outstanding performances with the Rags in total control - DO ME A FAVOUR.

Last edited:
Truly horrendous last night.
I wasn't listening last night properly before kick off but did he say we had lost our last 3 Premier games?
Then we had john stones captaining city
Then we had massive long periods of silence (probably the best bits to be fair)
Then we had the debacle of why city were not his favourites. The fact he gave was that anything can happen in a semi final!

So go on who are your favourites then? Surely if anything can happen in a semi final it can happen to anyone....or did he actually mean liverpool were his favourites as they arenhis favourite team and was actually scared to say it?
Then we got no after game interviews.

Amazing
He couldn't bring himself to talk about one of the best performances ever in a semi, last season's total destruction of the then reigning European Champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.