Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

As much as the players are letting us down I hope he also looks at his decisions as well and doesnt think he has been perfect.

He is asking some players to do a role they arent suited in and the balance isnt the best in the middle.
Whilst I agree, maybe there's a reason for his madness?
Could be he's made decisions to get us into position in the best possible health ready for the 2nd half of the season tilt...or maybe I'm talking shite!

Whilst I agree, maybe there's a reason for his madness?
Could be he's made decisions to get us into position in the best possible health ready for the 2nd half of the season tilt...or maybe I'm talking shite!

I'm sure there is some method in his madness, but the madness has certainly increased somewhat.

It literally is a game at a time now, starting today, then hopefully a nice run of unbeaten games, to the end of the season would be nice :)

How much pressure is he under at the minute ?

Is the squad really that poor or is he trying to be to clever ?

Something seems really off & im not sure what it is

How much pressure is he under at the minute ?

Is the squad really that poor or is he trying to be to clever ?

Something seems really off & im not sure what it is
Even when we win you are just waiting here to criticize Pep.

Today's match was perfect tactically. We broke the lines with ease, we used our wingers inside to create overload in the center that gave Rodri the possibility to break the lines, we got into some great positions, we controlled the tempo. Literally, a perfect tactical display. And here you are saying: is he trying to be too clever?

Needs to get his head out of his arse because it really isn’t good enough. Slow boring football and too stubborn to make changes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.