Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Dropped something in the kitchen a minute ago and Mrs B thought I was smashing up my city mug. After 50-odd years I can be pretty philosophical when the ghost of Cityitis makes an appearance but this one caught me out big time. Fucking fuckers.
I don't have 50 years, just the 40.
Cityitis shouldn't be making an appearance these days - we all have to accept that for the stature of the club we've become.
But at the same time there are some right entitled fuckers on here. We're not quite right currently, so pull together and support the club TOP to BOTTOM - most importantly ALL the players who pull on the shirt.

That result could cost us the league, a massive two points dropped. Palace were shite, should have been 5-0.

Didn't seem to be any urgency in our play, been like this since October.

This was one in a long line of shite games full of half arsed performances this season.

Inexcusable.

We played well first half but let ourselves down in the second. Far too many slack or over hit passes. Far too much play occured between members of the back 4 just passing the ball amongst themselves with no thought of passing forward. Time and time again midfielders made runs but the defenders looked up and passed to the side or backwards. Very disappointing result for us.
It's the one that kills us I fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.