Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Pep need to use the subs more, even if it's just to change it up get the players to reset and get them thinking again
Sloppy mindset the players are turning off it is just so clear watching City this season.

Nobody can point fingers or slag anybody off and blame the manager, it's just hard to get it going again and get a result, maybe we have hit the wall and now it is time to change it up and bring in fresh faces

Anyway. Don’t rise to the bait in here.

The players deserve our upmost respect for the past achievements. Not winning is not going to change that for me.

Collectively we are not good enough this time out. Certainly in the league anyway.

Passive, complacently and look knackered.

No shame in hitting the wall.

Onwards we go.

I know we can't win the league every year we have been spoiled rotten!

Am just criticising what I watched!

Dias choice of passing is poor, that was way to easy for there player and Dias wasn't strong enough! He would be behind stones and Akanji for me!

Walker brings nought in this team at the moment choice of pass is poor too!

Saying that if you play the whole second half to just to see out a game we deserve that draw! It's shocking we don't look to get a 1 or 2 more goals that half!

Oh and parking the bus staying in the game works!

Alvarez and foden from the 91st minute had the chance to take it on the corner or kill the game didn't bother!

So frustrating that second half because everyone apart from the players and pep saw what might happen once it was 2-1!

Unless we improve second half the season defensively we ain't winning anything this year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.