Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 18:00 (GMT).

A chance to officially become the best team in the land and all the world.

Not sure what level Fluminense are at but I imagine they'll be a fair bit tougher than Urawa Red Diamonds.

Looking forward to this one. I think Fluminense will try to attack so we should be able to create plenty of chances. Hopefully our defense will step up and we win comfortably in the end!

Kick off time 18:00 (GMT).

A chance to officially become the best team in the land and all the world.

Not sure what level Fluminense are at but I imagine they'll be a fair bit tougher than Urawa Red Diamonds.
They are about the level of Leeds United but far far superior to Red Diamonds.

We will need the first goal for it not to be nervy.

Shame Haaland and Doku are out. They would have been a problem for Fluminese.

Gone for the win but it will be a lot more difficult than tonight. I feel irritated that it starts at 6pm, I will still be working at that time. Hopefully I should arrive home as the match finishes, just in time to see us lift the cup.

Lesson learned tonight. Don’t go on a match day thread. What a shambles. I presume the moaning stopped as the goals went in?

Anyway, onto Friday. The chance to be officially recognised as the best club in the world. Not that we don’t know that already.

Come on City!!

There will be a lot of sulimulation, rolling around on the floor, time wasting, shirt pulling and diving by Fluminense. They will try to frustrate us at every opportunity. Hopefully we can score in the first 20 mins to open things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.