Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t watched Fluminense recently but in the past they have been decent.
Anyone up to date with ther form?

I cannot believe we are playing in this crap competition. Playing a 2bit side from a third world country. There, that should appease the media fuckwit retarded wankers .

Right now the CWC is of a low standard but that will quickly change (See 2025)

From a historical point of view it’s worth winning it because your name will be along side all the future teams that win it when it is a much higher standard.
For all it's "low standard" it's very hard to win currently, as you have to be continental champions to even enter, once it's changed you might not even have won your own domestic league, never mind your continental title to play in it, so is that improving it or not ?

Hope it goes well mate, all the best.
Went well mate thanks very much. I can see clearly now...just in time hopefully for City to become the best team in the land and all the world....whoever penned that song 35 years ago is a legend and has a crystal ball for a brain.

I don't have jerseys from English clubs. (I do have a Jersey from England national team though)

I have two from Barcelona (05-06 Ronaldinho and 09-10 Messi), two from Roma and one from Milan. I almost bought one from Liverpool in 2019 when they defeated Flamengo (another rival from my club) on CWC final but I couldn't find at the local store at the time. Here hoping that City will be first English club that I will buy a jersey!
I hope at least one of your Roma jerseys is a Totti...

For all it's "low standard" it's very hard to win currently, as you have to be continental champions to even enter, once it's changed you might not even have won your own domestic league, never mind your continental title to play in it, so is that improving it or not ?

? That only displaces the anomaly to another level: the anomaly being that it has already become fairly common for the continental champions as far as Europe is concerned not to have been champions of their own league in the preceding season, or in the season in which they win the European title, i.e. Liverpool, fourth in 2018, second in 2019, the year in which they last won it.

I don't have jerseys from English clubs. (I do have a Jersey from England national team though)

I have two from Barcelona (05-06 Ronaldinho and 09-10 Messi), two from Roma and one from Milan. I almost bought one from Liverpool in 2019 when they defeated Flamengo (another rival from my club) on CWC final but I couldn't find at the local store at the time. Here hoping that City will be first English club that I will buy a jersey!

In many cultures — not all — red is associated with anger, aggression and violence. Sky blue is the colour of heaven…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.