Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
? That only displaces the anomaly to another level: the anomaly being that it has already become fairly common for the continental champions as far as Europe is concerned not to have been champions of their own league in the preceding season, or in the season in which they win the European title, i.e. Liverpool, fourth in 2018, second in 2019, the year in which they last won it.
Yes I get that, but you do have to have won your continental title to be there currently, in future you might not even have to get as far as the final to win it, that is ever more diluted, why not just present it to real madrid every season, save everyone a lot of trouble.

I understand they want more of a competition, maybe we could just have a world super league of "invited" clubs ? Personally I'd like us to win it this time, as we will be champions, and continental champions, and world champions, all at once, it might even be unique, I'm not that bothered enough to check.

I see Pep “bigging” up our opposition…..again……everytime…..why?

I think if we get drawn against Accrington Stanley in the cup he'll describe it as a “tough match” against “tough opponents”, and that we'll have to be on our guard.
That said, I am on my guard against this lot. Simply because we don't know much about them. And I have to suppose that if they won the Latin American title they must be fairly handy.

To be honest I've got the same level of enthusiasm for this as one of the pre season friendly tournaments, like the one in Japan this year or the Community Shield. Can't really get that excited about it.
I understand what you are saying but for us to win it this year means we will have done something that no other club has. To win 5 trophys in one calender year may never be done again. Its important for the club to win this and if we do, we should be proud.

I understand what you are saying but for us to win it this year means we will have done something that no other club has. To win 5 trophys in one calender year may never be done again. Its important for the club to win this and if we do, we should be proud.
I agree. If we win this it will be an unbelievable achievement to win five titles in a calendar year, remember its never been done before by an English club. I don't understand the negatively from some Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.