United Thread - 2023/24

I'm all for taking the piss out of the Rags, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

I will NEVER understand anyone wanting to watch Goldbridge, Alice, Howson...Why?

Why would you sit and watch those fuckers? They all want the same thing...VIEWS.

Fuck Howson, Alice and Goldbridge. I gave Howson a few slaps years ago the big fat interent coward. I'd much prefer do that than watch a video of his.
Slapped him good,well done, what did the obnoxious corpulent, hirsute cock spanner do to incur your wrath ?

I'm all for taking the piss out of the Rags, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

I will NEVER understand anyone wanting to watch Goldbridge, Alice, Howson...Why?

Why would you sit and watch those fuckers? They all want the same thing...VIEWS.

Fuck Howson, Alice and Goldbridge. I gave Howson a few slaps years ago the big fat interent coward. I'd much prefer do that than watch a video of his.
With you all the way on this. I know people post their content for us to laugh at but that's what they want, whether you're some sad as fuck rag who thinks these twats have something insightful to add or whether you're watching to laugh at how pathetic they are, it's the same result for them. 1 extra view.

Needs to be a blanket ban on posting their shit on here. Let's just stop giving these twats any attention, we can laugh at united perfectly well ourselves.

Happily mate.

Myself and brother have done boxing training for a fair few years now. We were in the area of Amir Khan's gym one Saturday evening. As we were walking we seen Fat Boy with a fat boy mate...

We started shouting CITY CITY CITY ect...

He shouted back "Fuck Off you blue ****" blah blah blah...

We walked towards him and said come on fat boy lets see how tough you really are? He kept walking at a fast pace for his mobility! Jumped in a taxi the coward.

Later than night in town we bumped into fat boy again, We all had a fair few on us. "Eh Howson you fat bastard"...

His mate was a gobby **** too, We walked towards them and gave him and his mate a few digs. The bouncers separated it.

This post comes across like myself and brother are scumbags...I couldn't give a fuck.

He's been mouthing off online for years about City and our fans...He deserved it.

Fat Fuck.
Thanks for posting I love stuff like this he’s a mouthy prick and got what he deserved a good slap ..

And u ask yourself how did these stupid people acquire a business that pays them hundreds of millions each year using none of their own money, manage to increase the value of that business to the point where they could sell less than 20% of that business for more than they paid for the whole thing all while the business is chronically underperforming.
If you think the glazers are stupid business people then u have drank the neville coolade just because they dont care about the rags or their fans does not mean they are stupid business people.
They get paid by increasing debt. The capital value reflects the massive increase in football generally. Their capital performance pales by comparison with ours and many other clubs. Oh and it is their own money they are spunking away, they bought all the shares remember.

Reactions: dom
Ask and you shall receive....

Can't stand him.
Go's on about being in the forces.
He's the last person I'd want to be in the trenches with.
He'd be like blackadder trying to fuc£ off and leave you there.
Absolute weapon.
I know your looking howson.
How's about it....
Bully.

Last edited:
Does anyone seriously think that United will ever manage to get it right, and be back challenging for titles again?

10 years is a long time, and if I'm honest, they actually look worse now than they ever had, under any other manager.

There seems to be so much wrong at the club, and surely not advancing in Europe, and not winning trophies is seriously going to hamper the servicing of the debt etc

I think it's going to get a lot worse for them before it even gets remotely better ie top 4 regulars; I just think we are so far clear of them on and off the pitch, and are still growing, that I can't envisage them matching us and surpassing.
ive always said the reason there so bad is because city are so good, over the years we have panicked them into buying crap at inflated prices, all this in a futile attempt to try to keep up with us, there is no coincidence here that when they became shit around 2012 we became a very good side and the rest is history, there is no room in Manchester for two top clubs so one has to drop off, thankfully it wont be city for the forseeable future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.