United Thread - 2023/24

ive always said the reason there so bad is because city are so good, over the years we have panicked them into buying crap at inflated prices, all this in a futile attempt to try to keep up with us, there is no coincidence here that when they became shit around 2012 we became a very good side and the rest is history, there is no room in Manchester for two top clubs so one has to drop off, thankfully it wont be city for the forceable future
Correct

Does anyone seriously think that United will ever manage to get it right, and be back challenging for titles again?

10 years is a long time, and if I'm honest, they actually look worse now than they ever had, under any other manager.

There seems to be so much wrong at the club, and surely not advancing in Europe, and not winning trophies is seriously going to hamper the servicing of the debt etc

I think it's going to get a lot worse for them before it even gets remotely better ie top 4 regulars; I just think we are so far clear of them on and off the pitch, and are still growing, that I can't envisage them matching us and surpassing.
Not a chance

Does anyone seriously think that United will ever manage to get it right, and be back challenging for titles again?

10 years is a long time, and if I'm honest, they actually look worse now than they ever had, under any other manager.

There seems to be so much wrong at the club, and surely not advancing in Europe, and not winning trophies is seriously going to hamper the servicing of the debt etc

I think it's going to get a lot worse for them before it even gets remotely better ie top 4 regulars; I just think we are so far clear of them on and off the pitch, and are still growing, that I can't envisage them matching us and surpassing.
Never is a long time

You could've said the same about us 20 years ago

Just live in the moment and enjoy it.

@mac .Laugh all you like but ask yourself who will the US shareholders support? The family sitting atop a pile of loss making shopping malls or a guy who‘s business acumen has made him the richest man in Britain?
Do you really think he’s not planned for this already and has worked on the US shareholders? He is not that stupid. Ineos record in football is not great, but that is a different matter altogether. On the business front he will run rings round the Glazres who are pretty stupid.
He represents a threat to us by picking up the rags. Take care.
You think the Glazers who have taken all that money out without using their own stupid. Ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.