Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

You played well but let’s not disguise the fact you were handed that match, you must be delighted that you’ve got a Salah stand in for embarrassing diving while he is away on AFCON.
yeah he was a bit OTT with the dive, but all VAR decisions were spot on IMO.

The Sun paper in 1989 thats why :( they will play on and on being the victims for decades to come :(

Anything prior to June 1985 such as causing deaths is allowed to be forgiven. Anything after can never be forgiven, particularly a story writer.

Last edited:
I just googled it I could be wrong mate, the dates swapped and changed.

Group stage - 14th-22nd Jan.
Last 16 - 27th-30th Jan.
QF - 2nd/3rd Feb
SF - 7th Feb
3rd Place - 10th Feb
Final - 11th Feb

Liverpool play:
Bournemouth (a) 21st Jan
Chelsea (h) 31st Jan
Arsenal (a) 4th Feb
Burnley (h) 10th Feb

I'd expect Egypt to make the QFs so he could miss the Arsenal game, we'll see.

Endo has been very important for Liverpool and Japan will probably go far in the Asia Cup which runs to similar dates.

They struggled at home to 9th place Newcastle, who weren't exactly impressive themselves.

Agreed it's a great time to play Newcastle but in all honesty without the dubious penalty calls they should have scored about 8.

they had 34 shots, 15 on target v Newcastles 3. Newcastle goalie had a blinder.

Agreed it's a great time to play Newcastle but in all honesty without the dubious penalty calls they should have scored about 8.

they had 34 shots, 15 on target v Newcastles 3. Newcastle goalie had a blinder.
7.27 xg for Liverpool,highest in prem history so it sees they were miles better than Newcastle

I cant help it. I'm biting.

We had the greatest XG (7.5) since records began and the keeper made the most saves in Premier League history.

I look forward to the game we play well in!
Nobody gives two shits about statistics but we do care about the diving and cheating your club employs. It was an absolute disgrace last night.

Your fans are total wankers, I think I’m right in saying the City thread on RAWK is called “cheating bastards” or something to that effect.

I think your fans were also on RAWK celebrating Rodri’s injury during the World Club final. What a set of scum fucks you lot are, unlike some I don’t like you and your fellow Dippers posting on here. I just can’t stand your fan base.

I've no idea where you’re from but it’s probably nowhere near Dipperville which is the only place I’ve ever been assaulted in my life and that was as a 15 year old watching my team, I had the temerity to wear my club colours.

So, if you get shit on here, you deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.