The New Bloke At Work - Just Quit (P6)

Sorry was just trying to make a strong first impression.

Oh my fries were cold. The mayo though was lovely.
My Bluemate Steve met a girl on Tinder a few years ago. She was taken very ill after they’d been dating for just a short time. He nursed her through her recovery even though he didn’t know her that well, even looking after her daughter as well.

Anyway, when she was getting better she told Steve she would like a “Macdonald’s meal”. So he got in his car, drove a couple of miles and got the said meal, burger, chips and a drink. He took the food back to her house where she was still in bed, he handed the nosebag over, she took a bite out of one of the chips then threw the food and drink at Steve’s head.

She said “the chips are cold you stupid ****”. The end for them two but he’s now happily married to a very feisty girl he again met on Tinder, she keeps him in his place but doesn’t call him a ****.

.....been here 5 weeks now and alienated everyone.
When I've started jobs you keep your head down, get to know colleagues before talking politics and religion and try and blend in.

Not this twat.
Opinionated from the first lunch break. Never shuts up. A Trumpster and covid denying prick (I made an error in asking him if he'd had a covid jab and he replied "what's covid..."

I can't eat a meal at work anywhere near him since he discovered I am a veggie.
"Hey there's meat in the veggie stir fry they made a mistake labelling it"
"It would be so funny if the cook made a mistake and they are real sausages"

His latest was "how much would I have to pay you to eat this piece of beef, $1,000?"
I replied "put the money on the table and let's see what happens". Shut the fucker up and I'd have eaten it just to see his face.

He rubs everyone up the wrong way. I don't have an issue in what he is saying (work wise) but his delivery gets everyone's back up. He usually starts every sentence when talking with me with "I think i just pissed (insert a different name for each conversation) off...."

Four of us planned a night out straight from work (we finished at 11.30pm on a Friday / Saturday and he finishes at midnight. We were going without him in one car and he saw one male pull up in the company car and a female colleague get in it. Me and the other lad had to walk for a few mins away from where they were so he couldn't see us get in the car too.
The next day he's telling me he thinks the couple are a love item as he saw them drive off together.
And 2 weeks ago I was off site and he asked me.to get him a McDonalds. I give it him and he says he doesn't have cash but will buy the first pint when we go out for a drink...... so ive lost my money as that wont happen. What a prick.
Just grasp the nettle and tell him what you think of him, whilst telling him the home truths just imagine he’s a Dipper or Rag just to give him your maximum ire.

Just grasp the nettle and tell him what you think of him, whilst telling him the home truths just imagine he’s a Dipper or Rag just to give him your maximum ire.
He's into basketball. I've mentioned a few times I have no knowledge / interest and yet he still insisted I watched some YouTube clip that lasted 5 mins of some basketball game. A colleague realised I needed help and called me saying i was needed elsewhere to fix something so was able to escape

He's into basketball. I've mentioned a few times I have no knowledge / interest and yet he still insisted I watched some YouTube clip that lasted 5 mins of some basketball game. A colleague realised I needed help and called me saying i was needed elsewhere to fix something so was able to escape
Your colleague asked you to fix something? Could’ve at least given a believable excuse like The Smiths were outside

When I've started jobs you keep your head down, get to know colleagues before talking politics and religion and try and blend in.

Not this twat.
Opinionated from the first lunch break. Never shuts up. A Trumpster and covid denying prick (I made an error in asking him if he'd had a covid jab and he replied "what's covid..."

His latest was "how much would I have to pay you to eat this piece of beef, $1,000?"
I replied "put the money on the table and let's see what happens". Shut the fucker up and I'd have eaten it just to see his face.

He rubs everyone up the wrong way. I don't have an issue in what he is saying (work wise) but his delivery gets everyone's back up. He usually starts every sentence when talking with me with "I think i just pissed (insert a different name for each conversation) off...."

Four of us planned a night out straight from work (we finished at 11.30pm on a Friday / Saturday and he finishes at midnight. We were going without him in one car and he saw one male pull up in the company car and a female colleague get in it. Me and the other lad had to walk for a few mins away from where they were so he couldn't see us get in the car too.
The next day he's telling me he thinks the couple are a love item as he saw them drive off together.
And 2 weeks ago I was off site and he asked me.to get him a McDonalds. I give it him and he says he doesn't have cash but will buy the first pint when we go out for a drink...... so ive lost my money as that wont happen. What a prick.
I bet he's got a season ticket at The Swamp!

My Bluemate Steve met a girl on Tinder a few years ago. She was taken very ill after they’d been dating for just a short time. He nursed her through her recovery even though he didn’t know her that well, even looking after her daughter as well.

Anyway, when she was getting better she told Steve she would like a “Macdonald’s meal”. So he got in his car, drove a couple of miles and got the said meal, burger, chips and a drink. He took the food back to her house where she was still in bed, he handed the nosebag over, she took a bite out of one of the chips then threw the food and drink at Steve’s head.

She said “the chips are cold you stupid ****”. The end for them two but he’s now happily married to a very feisty girl he again met on Tinder, she keeps him in his place but doesn’t call him a ****.
the first time my missus called me a **** I knew she was the one, 21yrs happily married since ;-)

Not this twat.

Sounds wonderful, is he a rag ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.