FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Bit of a bummer if it’s on the Friday night. I probably wasn’t going but started to fancy it as it should be a mint atmosphere if nearly 9000 blues are in attendance. However, Friday rules me out of even catching it on TV as I’m watching ABC at the Bridgewater Hall that night.
lol, had the same with Roger Waters & the ECL final!

Would love to see ABC tbf; marvellous band, if they were doing a Beauty Stab tour I’d be there in a shot.

Don’t think the ko times will be sorted until replays done so all rumour and speculation until then
Spurs, Chelsea and Fulham all got home draws so could be 8k city 6k villa and 4k Newcastle all in London that wk end
West Ham could go through as well and they have 9k away fans so these games will need be allocated on police advice as well as TV choices

pain but will have to wait before getting trains booked etc

focus on the Newcastle game and get the 3 points on sat

Don’t think the ko times will be sorted until replays done so all rumour and speculation until then
Spurs, Chelsea and Fulham all got home draws so could be 8k city 6k villa and 4k Newcastle all in London that wk end
West Ham could go through as well and they have 9k away fans so these games will need be allocated on police advice as well as TV choices

pain but will have to wait before getting trains booked etc

focus on the Newcastle game and get the 3 points on sat
Villa and Fulham have Tuesday games on the following midweek so the Chelsea and Fulham home ties are unlikely to be on the Sunday. Also Chelsea and Fulham don't normally play at home on the same day in league games and Fulham have the 2nd leg of the EFL semi on the previous Wednesday whereas Chelsea play theirs on the Tuesday so I would think Chelsea-Villa would be the favourite for Friday night and our match either Saturday evening or Sunday. Forest are at home on the following Tuesday so if they win their replay the West Ham tie can't really be on the Sunday either, which I think would make us favourites for Sunday.

So after all that I expect we'll be on the Thursday night! ;-)

London clubs at home are:-

Chelsea v Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City
Fulham v Newcastle United

Then there is the possibility of Palace and West Ham also being at home:-

Crystal Palace or Everton v Luton Town or Bolton Wanderers
West Ham United or Bristol City v Nottingham Forest or Blackpool

Fulham, Palace, Newcastle and Villa all play on the Tuesday (30) as do Everton and Luton so none of those games will be played on the Sunday. Chelsea, us and Spurs play on the 31st (as do Liverpool). Question is who will be on TV and how can they be accommodated. If only all games were at 3.00pm on Saturday!

Dippers and scum shouldn't be on TV, Ipswich v Maidstone should be as well as a game like Blackburn v Wrexham. Surely people are tired of watching PL teams week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.