Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Its not often that my job title hits the front page of the Telegraph.

Architect of postal scandal demands immunity

"The architect of the faulty Horizon IT system, (Gareth Jenkins) who gave evidence used to convict sub-postmasters, has demanded immunity before agreeing to appear at the public inquiry."

"The architect of the faulty Horizon IT system, (Gareth Jenkins) who gave evidence used to convict sub-postmasters, has demanded immunity before agreeing to appear at the public inquiry."
Fucking lowlife.

i think the bigger scandal than this is the light it shines on society and how we are now governed by the media, there is so much of this shit going on and people just dont care about it until it hits the tv or youtube and people are tried by the court of public opinion rather than the law.

Before posters read the headline and condemn him, read the whole article. Twice he was about to give evidence and twice the Post Office dumped thousands of documents on him and the hearing the day before. It has been acknowledged that the PO did this to stop him giving evidence. He is a lying bastard but the PO are beyond words. Sack every boss and start again.

Amazing how fast the government are acting on this, is almost as if they need it out of the public mind because there’s a General Election coming along.

Great to see, but begs the question of why it hasn’t been taken seriously prior to the programme being aired?

Watched it over the last two nights. Thought it was about two hours too long. Was bored by the third episode.

Probably would have been better condensing it into one extended episode.

Amazing how fast the government are acting on this, is almost as if they need it out of the public mind because there’s a General Election coming along.

Great to see, but begs the question of why it hasn’t been taken seriously prior to the programme being aired?
because as i stated earlier we are now governed by the court of public opinion, truth, justice, facts no longer matter all that matters is if you can get it out into consciousness of the public and appear sympathetic.

This has been going on for ten years and only a small few, gave a crap but now its on tv everyone is treating it like its new information and something has to be done, something had to be done when people were committing suicide and losing their homes but it wasnt on tv then so nevermind eh

Watched it over the last two nights. Thought it was about two hours too long. Was bored by the third episode.

Probably would have been better condensing it into one extended episode.
Don’t see how, you needed all those stories to show the impact, that poor Asian lady who had electric shock therapy! My wife said she was on tv the other morning and she is fucked, she deserves millions in compensation for what’s happened to her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.