United Thread - 2023/24

What's the deal with the reports that Onana is missing some Afcon game(s) to play against spuds? I know it should help both spurs & Cameroon but thought refusing to join up with international squads meant you were ineligible domestically? is it a suffix in the rules that if the player is fucking shite the rule is not enforced or that if the club plays in red then its ok?

Let’s not forget that the rags are paying £100k a week of Sancho’s wages for the privilege of loaning him out to Dortmund .. I get that it saves them about that a week but it’s hardly deal of the century ..!!
Must be more than that,he's on £350kpw, no way Dortmund are paying £250K each week and I really can't see him taking any sort of paycut.

What's the deal with the reports that Onana is missing some Afcon game(s) to play against spuds? I know it should help both spurs & Cameroon but thought refusing to join up with international squads meant you were ineligible domestically? is it a suffix in the rules that if the player is fucking shite the rule is not enforced or that if the club plays in red then its ok?

Onana and Eto'o (Cameroon footy president) have agreed he can play for United on Sunday and miss the opener on the Monday. Seems an odd one.

Must be more than that,he's on £350kpw, no way Dortmund are paying £250K each week and I really can't see him taking any sort of paycut.
I just shot out a ball park figure mate not knowing the full extent of his contract, I did read that the rags were paying £100k of his salary … Who gives a fuck either way :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.