FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Absolutely terrible kick off time/day. Why put it on a Friday? Travelling from Manchester is a nightmare and it would require me to book the day off. Why not put it on a Saturday?

There are loads of mid week aways with 8-00 ko times in London and far away places which means time off work and these games always sell out with the regular 3k away fans
Fri at 8-00 is not ideal but can be done with half day off work and stop over if needed
Better than a Monday prem away with a week at work to follow and more time off work
Friday gives lots of people the chance to see a decent game who normally miss out
Sure we will sell out and have a great night
Don’t miss the first goals and win at spuds new stadium
Can you pay for the half a days lost wages, train travel and unavoidable hotel for me?

It all just feels really unnecessary. For me it's gone from an £80 return train to having to spend hundreds of pounds on a hotel in London on a Friday night and having to take a day off work.

All for nothing, no one benefits from this
It’s madness what it will cost people for an away game.
We must have a lot of wealthy fans.
I’d have gone if it was the Saturday or Sunday even , but when it involves taking a day off work and maybe a hotel I would only consider that for a semi or final.
Fucking joke of a time it is!

2pm seems a bit late. I get it's 6 hours but coaches are notoriously slow. Friday travel is always bad and going to hit Birmingham in rush hour and met by circa 6000 villa heading to chelsea then hitting the usual gridlock as you enter London.

Won't be going via coach personally but think I'd be tempted to book megabus or national express and leave earlier if I was.

Last time I went on a coach was to London midweek. Chelsea, early 90s.

Left Chorlton St. at 2pm. At 7.30 we were on the outskirts of London and the driver asked where abouts in London we were going and does anyone know the best way?

2-0 when we got there. Finished 4-0 I think.

Won’t be making that mistake again. In fact even the thought of travelling virtually the length of England on a Friday early evening by coach, is making me come out in a hot sweat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.