Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a dig chum nor will you see any negative comments from me in this but this is a match day thread not a history one. It’s about the game being played.
Can't disagree. Thought we were good going forward. A certain Belgian on our bench could make a difference on the 2nd half. Anyways, time to open another beverage

I don’t think Pep expected Newcastle to be proficient on the break. Otherwise he would have started Grealish over Doku.
Your right, I mean it was quite obvious they'd go for us on the break though with the pace they have. And tbh every counter attack they do have they look like scoring. Been some belting goals though so far. Hope we can turn it around.

Not blaming Kyle for either goal. First one he was left with two players and it was a wonder strike, that one started with mistake from Doku. Second one all on Dias, lost ball the middle and we were short at the back again.

We’re handing them this one. Better finishing and not handing them counter attacks and we win this easy.
Have to disagree,Walker was totally to blame especially for the second as he let Gordon get into the box and shoot instead of getting to his man earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.