Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been the better team and will be in the 2nd half , the only idiot has been Walker he let both of their players come inside to shoot , he has been a complete liabilty today
Don't blame the other ten players forone player playing like a knobhead.

I hope Pep uses the next break to rethink a bit. We are basically playing with 2 wingbacks but aren’t really in a back 5. Everyone knows they can absorb pressure and play into that space and pour forward. We just don’t have the quality in back right now to snuff all of those situations out. He knows far more than I do but it just feels like it isn’t going to work

Walker has been fantastic for us the number of times bailing us out in games,but his head isn’t right with the off field shit and he should have been benched..
We don't have a real defender on the bench to have that option. Rico lewis the only option and he'll get smoked by Gordon.

Just turned it on in time to see Gvardiol give the ball away and them equalise. Unpopular view, sorry, but I really don’t get what the fuss is about Gvardiol.

Luton Sheffield United Everton Huddersfield and 2 CWC. We have only beaten relegation fodder recently and haven't got anything against tougher teams. Absolutely pathetically run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.