Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know that Kev and Bobb get the accolades but let’s not forget the save that Ortega made at one point to keep the score line as it was.

Still have goosebumps as I’ve just been watching that 3rd goal repeatedly but I’m just remembering some little details from the match.

Chuffed to bits. I understand that emotions are high when things don’t go right but please blues back the lads till the end at least. I mentioned this in the match day thread…a shedload on here are far older than me and have seen darker days. I highly doubt your support wavered despite those times. Win or not, we’re the only ones who can back the lads who put on sky blue.

Ref was a f*****g disgrace! PGMOL are creaming thier knickers waiting to tweet 'One step closer'

Rodri and Kev are the crème de la crème of football player, generational. If we can add a rejuvinated Haaland and Stones we might storm to the title in March.

Not to take the shine of what was a great win but you just know depending on what the table looks like at the time that it's going to be an absolute shitshow in terms of officiating when we go to to the scousers.
No chance of us winning at Klanfield.
Not through refereeing - we will miss chances and make mistakes as we always do.
We only win when the crowd isn't there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.